[Fim4l] Question about library/publisher reporting

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Thu Jul 16 18:31:20 CEST 2020

HI Bernd,

This would be very much like extending COUNTER. Authorization attributes are a different thing; the feedback from the group discussing this feels that authorization should be handled via an entitlement attribute, whereas this kind of reporting should be in something else.

I don’t know if the answer is to extend the API, or do something else. It would be good to get folks together to talk about the possibilities.

Heather Flanagan — Translator of Geek to Human
https://sphericalcowconsulting.com