[Fim4l] Question about library/publisher reporting

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Fri Jul 17 00:09:24 CEST 2020

* Bernd Oberknapp <bo at ub.uni-freiburg.de> [2020-07-16 19:14]:
> the COUNTER_SUSHI API usually is used for application to application
> communication, so I'm wondering why SAML should be considered for this case.
> Which libraries/consortia have suggested this and what is their use case?

I think the simple idea what for the IDP to send /something/ along to
the SP so that the SP can produce aggregated reports based on the
/somethings/ recieved by the IDP, ultimately providing the IDP with
meaningful-to-the-IDP aggregated reports by the /somthings/ the sent
along for different parts of their community.
-peter