[Fim4l] Announcement: FIM4L 'Guidelines and Recommendations' now open for comments

Jos Westerbeke jos.westerbeke at eur.nl
Tue Mar 3 09:55:32 CET 2020

Dear all,

Thanks to all of you participating in the FIM4L initiative, we now have our 'Guidelines and Recommendations' document ready and open for public comments.

Please find the introduction and links to the document here: https://libereurope.eu/blog/2020/03/02/fim4l-recommendations/.

The 'Guidelines and Recommendations' document is published for comments on the Discuto platform<https://www.discuto.io/en/consultation/33970>. Or can be downloaded as a PDF here<https://libereurope.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/FIM4L-Guidelines-Consultation.pdf>.

Comments are welcome by April 30th.

We kindly ask you to share this message through your channels. (Linkedin, library consortia lists, etc.)

FIM4L Working Group<https://libereurope.eu/strategy/research-infrastructures/fim4l/>
http://fim4l.org
Jos Westerbeke