[Fim4l] Fwd: [eduGAIN-discuss] Code of Conduct InfoShare

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Tue May 26 16:40:39 CEST 2020

Hello all, and apologies for the cross posting!

Many of the people on this list are likely interested in the GÉANT Data Protection Code of Conduct, as it has implications for international data sharing. GÉANT has schedule a call to provide an update on the status of v2. I hope you’ll be able to attend!

Thanks! Heather