[Fim4l] Paper on data tracking in research

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at techlib.cz
Mon Jun 7 13:59:22 CEST 2021

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sharing the paper. If I understand correctly there is no
evidence of tracking academics by publishers.
IMHO when FIM4L recommendations are followed then academics tracking by
publishers is not possible.

Looking forward to hearing comments regarding FIM4L recommendations v1.1
draft [1].

Best regards

             Jiri

1.