[Fim4l] LexisNexis Advance

Jiri Pavlik jiri.pavlik at techlib.cz
Wed Mar 17 18:14:54 CET 2021

Hi,

at the REFEDS entity categories specs there is:

"Service Providers SHOULD limit their data requirements to the bundle of
attributes defined in Section 4."

at 5. Service Provider Requirements paragraph.

IMHO it leaves a room for FIM4L to specify whether samlPairwiseID,
edPersonScopedAffialition,
eduPersonEntitlement should be requested by SPs as required or optional.
And what actually
means required and optional for the attributes release from IdPs to SPs :-)

Best
             Jiri