[Fim4l] LexisNexis Advance

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 17 18:45:12 CET 2021

I can neither understand what you're trying to say not what this has
to do with the specific message you are replying to (which was about
Jos' statement about maybe adopting use of the "anonymous"
terminology which I advise against).
-peter

Full quote below because I wouldn't know what to quote.

* Jiri Pavlik <jiri.pavlik at techlib.cz> [2021-03-17 18:24]: