[Fim4l] Fwd: Nominations for REFEDS Steering Committee

Nicole Harris nicole.harris at geant.org
Mon Sep 13 12:41:43 CEST 2021

Dear FIM4R and FIM4L colleagues

I hope you don’t mind me forwarding this on but as we seek to ensure REFEDS is as representative as possible you may be interested in the following call.

Best wishes

Nicole
--
Nicole Harris
Head of Trust and Identity Operations

PGP key Fingerprint: 4017 2E40 13D4 9DA7 68E1 8ADB 3F11 9CDB FC48 6216

Networks • Services • People

Learn more at www.geant.org

GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging.  Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126 -130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.