[Speakers] Five questions about the facilities

Clément OUDOT coudot at linagora.com
Mon Nov 4 18:10:07 CET 2013

On 04/11/2013 17:02, Shawn McKinney wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have five questions regarding the presentation facilities this year:
>
> 1. How many overhead projectors will there be?
>
> 2. Is it possible to utilize > 1 simultaneously?  For example one for
> slides, one for demo.
>
> 3. What is the max resolution for the overhead projectors?
>
> 4. What adapter is required for connecting to the overhead?  (assuming
> VGA just want to be sure)
>
> 5. Will there be Internet/wifi access available to speakers during the
> presentations?

Hi,

1. Just one

2. Therefore, no :)

3. Not sure, but it goes quite high, at least 1600x1200

4. Yes, a plain old VGA adaptor.

5. Internet access will be available, but like at most conferences,
there is a high chance that it will be saturated. I wouldn't rely on it
for a live demo, for example, but you may be lucky!

Clément.