[Speakers] Dinner on sunday evening

Emmanuel Lécharny elecharny at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:41:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have listed those of you who want to share a dinner on sunday evening.
Here is the current list :

Balaji Varanasi
Emmanuel Lécharny
Howard Chu
Jillian Kozyra
Kiran Ayyagari
Ludovic Poitou
Marty Heyman
Matthew Harding
Michael Ströder
Nadia Ivanova
Shawn McKinney
Stefan Fabel

I have no idea yet where we will go to have dinner, but there are many
options. I know a few places where we can have vegan food, but meat and
fish for those who prefer it. The best would be to book a place and
negociate a global price. I'll wait a couple of weeks to know how many
of us will gather for this dinner, and act accordingly.

Feel free to join !

Thanks !

PS : I don't think we should keep this dinner for speakers only, I'd
rather have anyone joining.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,