[Speakers] LDAPCon update for speakers

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay at skills-1st.co.uk
Fri Sep 25 20:37:46 CEST 2015

To all LDAPCon speakers

Preparations for the conference have progressed a long way since my
last message.

*   We are now accepting bookings, and we will shortly send
    you a code to book your own free place.

*   We have 5 sponsoring companies signed up already, and two more
    expected shortly. There is always room for more, so do encourage
    any relevant companies to get involved.

    http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=90
    http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=101

*   We have a page ready to put your papers and presentations on.
    People are sent the password to access it when they register,
    and it will be opened to the public after the conference.
    There is just one problem: the page is empty! Please get writing
    and send me your papers and presentations as soon as you can.

*   We have published details of the poster-display facility on
    the website. Do consider making a poster to back up your talk.

    http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=122

*   The conference programme is now on the website. This is still
    subject to change. Please check that your slot is OK, but
    note that I have had to change the length of some presentations
    slightly to make everything fit.

    http://ldapcon.org/2015/?page_id=136

*   The venue for the Conference Dinner has been booked. It is just
    a few minutes walk from the conference, and it looks spectacular!
    I am also planning pub-type meetups on Wednesday and Friday
    evenings.

Help us to spread the word! Tell your contacts about the conference,
point them to the website: http://ldapcon.org/2015/ and link up
with our social media streams - you will find icons for Facebook,
Twitter, Google+ and Lanyrd at the bottom-left of each page on the
website.

Thanks again for getting involved!

Andrew